Anastacia in confusione con i mezzi...

Buon pomeriggio freaks , è arrivata un'intervista fatta ad Ana fatto poco tempo fa .

Anastacia gets so confused by public transport she can’t use it alone. The 41-year-old star has nothing against travelling places on cheap buses and trains, but worries she will get lost. She hasn’t been on public transport at all this year, explaining she relies on her friends and family to help her when she does. “Last year, when I took the Tube with my ex-husband [Wayne Newton],” she replied, when asked when she last ventured out on public transport by British magazine Star. “But I can’t figure out the Tube unless I have someone to help me!” Anastacia admits she can be hard on herself, and pushes herself to work hard and improve her performances. She finds it easier to be nice to other people, and enjoys buying those close to her gifts when she has time. The star battled breast cancer in 2003, and says the diagnosis was one of the few times she allowed herself to have a treat. “I bought a £65,000 Franck Muller diamond watch when I found out I had cancer. As I didn’t know where life was going,” she explained. “If I was going to go out, I was going to go spending.

presto la traduzione ;)
Riky