07 settembre, 2010

Nuovo messaggio!

Ciao a tutti freaks! Ecco qui un nuovo messaggio scritto da Anastacia =) :

Hi Fan-ily

I am back in the UK after a very short time at home in LA....
I will be doing some promotion for the upcoming UK tour of Here Come The Girls!!!!
I was told some great and special news!!! The promoters have allowed my site to have a special pre sale link for these upcoming shows starting Wednesday 8th Sept!!! Check it out in the 'news' section.
I hope to see all the beautiful faces of my fan-ily fans!!! I promise that this show will be even better than last years!!! Our new girl, Heather Small is energetic, funny and has an amazing voice!!!
Also, we will have a live band this time!!!! Yeahhhh!!!! We are all live band performers so this will add a huge dimension to our songs!!!
Lastly, the song I did with Natalia called Burning Star airs around Sept 17th....not a bad b-day gift for me....hee hee hee I really like this song.....I hope you guys like it!!!

xoAnastacia
Andrea