Video Natalia meets Anastacia 1 serata

Ciao a tutti freaks! WooOoOW! Quante news! Sono usciti tantissimi video di ieri sera! Devo dire un bellissimo show! ecco qui i video:
Hello everybody Freaks!WooOoOW! what a number of news! Many video of yesteday night came out!! I have to tell you that this is a great show! here many videos:
Natalia Drop a little
Natalia Feeling
Natalia Heartbraker
Anastacia Welcome to my truth
Anastacia Paid my dues
Anastacia e Natalia I want you back
Natalia It's a new day
Natalia Gone To Stay
Natalia Wise Girl
Anastacia Underground army
Natalia On the radio
Natalia All or nothing
Anastacia Left outiside alone
Natalia e Anastacia Risin'
Anastacia Not that kind
Anastacia e Natalia Sick and tired
Natalia e Anastacia Rid for you
Natalia Riding by you
Anastacia e Natalia I belong to you
Anastacia e Natalia Hallelujah
Anastacia Heavy on my heart
Natalia Fragile not broken
Natalia I've just begun to fight
Anastacia e Natalia One day in your life
Anastacia e Natalia Buring star
Natalia I'll sleep when i'm dead
Natalia Higher than the sun
Anastacia e Natalia I'm outta love
Qui l'audio I'm outta love
FINE

Dove ci sono solo le scritte e non c'è la canzone vuol dire che i video devono uscire, quando usciranno li metteremo! Questa è la meravigliosa set list! ;)
Where there are only wors and not the song means that videos have to come out,when they will be out we'll post them! This is the wonderful set list!;)
Andrea
Riky