Natalia Meets Anastacia 2 concerto

Freaks!!arrivano moltissimi video della seconda tappa del tour!!!ma quello che mi piace di più di tutti è questo!!rigngraziamo moltissimo "Natalia diva fan" che ha postato questo lunghissimo video del concerto di "Natalia Meets Anastacia"

Freaks!! Many videos of the second night of the concert !!! But the video that I love most is this one!! Many many thanx to "Natalia diva fan" who posted this long video of "Natalia meets Anastacia "


Qui possiamo vederci tutto il concerto !! ;)
Here we can watch the whole concert!!;)

E qui potete trovare le prime foto del concerto ;)

EDIT: Ecco qui un video in una migliore qualità (Undergorund Army):


Welcome to my truht

Paid my dues&I want you back

I belong to you&hallelujah

Not that kind

Sick en tired&rid of you

Risin Natalia ft Anastacia

Left Outside Alone



Riky Andrea Federica