Twitter

Ciao a tutti freaaaks! Rieccomi!!! Ora vi riporto alcuni messaggi che la nostra Anastacia ha scritto oggi:

Hello every body Freaks!!!!! Here I am!!! you can find some Ana's tweets:

Just had a hard physical therapy for my neck. Ugh! It sucks getting old. Haha.

I like this life motto! Triple Digits!!!!!!!! Good one. RT @19devildog89: @AnastaciaFanily You're not old until you hit triple digits lol

Freak is having a sad day. ☹. I am so scared to loose him. I can't protect him from the pain. http://yfrog.com/h7mqeybj

Freak is on steroids to help fight the cancer, yet the drugs are hard on their system too.

Thanks sweetheart. RT @Lady_Lynn_1: @AnastaciaFanily I wish I am able to help you!!! Big huge from me! Nina

I thank U all 4 your strength & support always. Your love & kindness is truly inspiring. So Good morning/Good night/ to all my fanily.

Hey girl, its Anastacia. I did cupping from my acupuncturist I know about bruises. I loved it. RT @CheazaCheaza: ... http://tmi.me/7XvZK

Thanks dude. We need all the love and support from everyone. RT @dafreaky79: @AnastaciaFanily just sending you and ... http://tmi.me/7XAUY

Come potete vedere il povero freak sta prendendo dei "farmaci" per il tumore!
______________________________

Inoltre sappiamo, grazie ad un suo messaggio di qualche giorno fa, che sta preparando nuovo materiale (intende musica) e un grande progetto per il 2011/2012

We know,from a tweet posted few days ago,that she is working on new stuffs and on a big project for 2011/2012
Saty tuned

Al prossimo aggiornamento ;)

Andrea e Federica