Nuovo singolo


Ciao a tutti freaaaks! Callum ha scritto ad Anastacia su Twitter per quanto riguarda il suo comeback e lei ha risposto che uscirà un singolo DANCE non legato ad un album!!

Callum asked on twitter about the new single and Ana said:

"I hope to tell ya more after the meetings. It takes 4ever to set up stuff& then its done so fast. New one/off single will come out underground soon.Its a Dance vibe" Please be aware that this won't be her comeback single.

Per altre informazioni restate con noi ;)

EDIT: Ecco inoltre cosa ha scritto Sal in un suo Twitt:
this is a twitt from Sal:

For the fanily and freaks out there 1) final video winner will be announced shortly, wanna get it right 2) I will tell you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anastacia's new tracks!! SO SO HAPPY!!! I can't stop smiling!!!

SOTTO I VIDEO DI COPENAGHEN

Andrea Federica